17 April 2011

A New Vision

Greetings Friends,

Given that we are a year into this, I think it is an appropriate time to re-evaluate our efforts.  We've tried one book together, which everyone seemed to enjoy, though certainly in their own time.  Thus I suggest we convert the plan of a book club into a "What I've been reading lately" club.  I'll continue to submit reviews on books I have finished, and I encourage you all to do the same.  Perhaps we will eventually be able to give it another shot with the same book, but until that day, I would love to know what you are taking in.  More importantly, I'd like to hear your thoughts.  What say ye then, brothers?

Will

3 comments:

  1. I second this notion by FBW and applaud him for a valiant effort to resurrect a long, gone attempt at a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play...if anyone wants to join me I have started to read Don Quixote. It is a light, quick read. (I haven't made it out of the introduction yet)

    ReplyDelete